6 Feb 2012

When a photo gets its story (or why sharing is great)

Previously I was writing about my shooting in the winter evening. I have learned something during the session, enjoyed it, despite it was very cold that night. There were some photos I liked, so I published them on Google+. Today suddenly this photo session got a new dimension: someone actually liked one of my photos. I got the notification that +Nightscapes has chosen one of my shoots as part of 6th February daily roundup.
I was (and still I am) excited about it. The notice from +Christopher Prins made my day. I know that it sounds simple (trivial?) but to me it really matters. Knowing that there is someone who wants to look at what I photographed  gives me this extra boost to learn, practice, go outside. Internet is great, Google+ is great, people using it are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment